Hailey and Blaine County leaders came together Monday, Sept. 21, to break ground on a long-awaited affordable housing project on the former Blaine Manor property in Hailey. With fiscal support from Blaine County and the Idaho Housing and Finance Association, the ARCH Community Housing Trust spearheaded the 72,000-square-foot development of a senior apartment building and a family apartment building, with expected monthly rent ranging between $370 and $1,110.
- Ketchum man sentenced to 3 years in federal prison
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to open in late May
- Judge sides with Tidwell in county housing trial
- Sun Valley puts 2021-22 ski passes on sale
- The Roundup: Wednesday, March 3
- Hailey, Bellevue to gain new trails, camping
- More Idahoans to be eligible for COVID vaccines
- The Roundup: Tuesday, March 2
- The Roundup: Monday, March 1
- The Roundup: Friday, March 5
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.