Blaine County voters went to the polls Tuesday, Nov. 5, to cast their ballots in local elections. A glitch in the county's online reporting held up results into the evening, erroneously stating that all precincts were final while the count continued past 10 p.m., according to the Elections office. Reports from other outlets stating that all votes have been counted are incorrect; as of 10:10 p.m., the county had not received ballots from all 15 precincts, officials said. We'll keep you updated once the results go final.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Vote for your Woman of the Year
- Haulin’ and fallin’ in love
- Bellevue gets ‘aggressive’ on area of city impact
- A love story blooms in the outdoors
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Sun Valley honors firefighters
- Inventory ‘tight’ for low-end homes
- Karen Davis (Scheurmier)