Blaine County voters went to the polls Tuesday, Nov. 5, to cast their ballots in local elections. A glitch in the county's online reporting held up results into the evening, erroneously stating that all precincts were final while the count continued past 10 p.m., according to the Elections office. Reports from other outlets stating that all votes have been counted are incorrect; as of 10:10 p.m., the county had not received ballots from all 15 precincts, officials said. We'll keep you updated once the results go final.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum man killed by car
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Sale of Warm Springs Ranch brokered
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Electrical fire claims Bellevue home
- October ’19 shatters Idaho records