With Blaine County public schools closed until April 6 due to COVID-19, the school district has created a free “Grab-‘n’-Go” food distribution program for children 18 and younger. That included this stop at The Meadows south of Ketchum, on Wednesday, March 18, 2020. The district handed out 249 meals to children at 13 locations on Wednesday, the program’s first day, with distribution scheduled to take place Thursday and Friday as well. The district will start daily service on weekdays beginning Monday and going through Friday, April 3.
- Ketchum passes mask mandate
- Ketchum, Blaine County pass mask mandates
- F&G: Mountain lion in Ketchum ‘not a threat’
- The Roundup: Monday, July 6
- Ketchum faces lawsuit over Fourth Street closure
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 8
- The Roundup: Tuesday, July 7
- Idaho to remain in Stage 4 of COVID-19 rebound plan
- Sheriff declines Ketchum’s invite for public discussion on police practices
- Stanley sees ‘scarily busy’ July 4 weekend
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.