Vincent Munster, chief of the Virus Ecology Section of Rocky Mountain Laboratories, and his colleagues have been studying the novel coronavirus under laboratory conditions to better understand its viability outside a host organism — in the air and on surfaces.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Local officials consider mask requirement
- Forest Service proceeds on Stanley-Redfish trail
- The Roundup: Friday, June 26
- Health District: Visitors don’t factor in Blaine County COVID-19 rate
- The Roundup: Monday, June 29
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Hailey to require masks
- Idaho to remain in Stage 4 of coronavirus rebound plan
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- Sheep bands could pose hazard to hikers and bikers