New construction continues to bring new businesses to Hailey. Hailey Auto Clinic owner Alex Dunn opened his new garage at 610 Main St. in late 2019. Dunn, 35, traces his family history in the Wood River Valley back to the 1800s. He began working in the automobile service and repair industry when he was 15 at a Ford dealership in Hailey. The black-and-white Art Deco-style building contains three auto-service bays and an office. The design is based on historic American gas stations of the 1950s.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Idaho Fish & Game kill more than 200 elk
- Traffic stop triggers second felony arrest
- What happened?
- Ketchum hotel deliberations to resume Tuesday
- Ketchum Tribute hotel makes headway
- In Ketchum, national rally calls for local action
- Sun Valley man charged in connection to heroin trafficking case
- Residents’ wishes ignored on hotel
- Safe Haven changes hands
- BCSD delays survey results