New construction continues to bring new businesses to Hailey. Hailey Auto Clinic owner Alex Dunn opened his new garage at 610 Main St. in late 2019. Dunn, 35, traces his family history in the Wood River Valley back to the 1800s. He began working in the automobile service and repair industry when he was 15 at a Ford dealership in Hailey. The black-and-white Art Deco-style building contains three auto-service bays and an office. The design is based on historic American gas stations of the 1950s.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- Earthquakes leave their mark in the Sawtooths
- Valley real estate market booms in pandemic
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Ketchum passes mask mandate
- The Roundup: Friday, July 3
- Sun Valley, Bellevue pass mask resolutions
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- The Roundup: Monday, July 6
- F&G: Mountain lion in Ketchum ‘not a threat’