The Sawtooth Botanical Garden, which will be celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2020, is accepting nominations for next year’s Garden Tour, which occurs in July. According to the Botanical Garden, all sizes and styles of gardens are considered and may include garden art, birdhouses, water features, sheds and outdoor entertaining areas. Next year’s event will include gardens between the Elkhorn traffic signal and East Fork.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fish and Game kills black bear cub
- Former sheriff faces new felony charge
- Fish and Game doubts bear rehab prospects
- Marriott hotel breaks ground in Hailey
- Ketchum candidates face off
- Ketchum condo project advances
- Fire along highway was human-caused
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Controlled Fire Went Wild