A band of sheep moves south from a summer in the mountains Monday along the bike path south of Ketchum. Bands belonging to several ranchers will he moved from their grazing allotments on public lands until mid-autumn, when the migration will culminate during the Trailing of the Sheep Festival on Oct. 9-13 and trot en masse down Main Street in Ketchum.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marriott hotel told to change its design
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Ketchum man severely injured in head-on collision
- They’re baaaaaaaack
- More parents are turning down a free lunch
- Why sheep? Why here?
- Hailey P&Z approves new airport chapter for comp plan
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Rancher hopes to improve plight of sheep industry’s canines