A band of sheep moves south from a summer in the mountains Monday along the bike path south of Ketchum. Bands belonging to several ranchers will he moved from their grazing allotments on public lands until mid-autumn, when the migration will culminate during the Trailing of the Sheep Festival on Oct. 9-13 and trot en masse down Main Street in Ketchum.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- Earthquakes leave their mark in the Sawtooths
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Valley real estate market booms in pandemic
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- The Roundup: Friday, July 3
- Sun Valley, Bellevue pass mask resolutions
- Health District: Visitors don’t factor in Blaine County COVID-19 rate
- The Roundup: Monday, June 29
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 1