Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation's Noah Horsch goes around a gate during the Western Region FIS Elite Tech Series at Sun Valley last weekend. Local skiers represented their home hill well in the event, which attracted over 180 of the West’s best junior technical racers to the Warm Springs side of Baldy. For full coverage, click here. Or, head to www.mtexpress.com/gallery for more of Express photographer Roland Lane's favorite shots from the races.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum P&Z gives green light to Appellation hotel project
- Postal Service pledges help for Hailey Post Office
- NOAA: Rest of winter in Idaho likely colder, wetter than normal
- Bellevue man faces five felonies related to meth trafficking, delivery
- New study links human-caused wolf mortality to pack collapse
- At Moose Ends
- Appalling behavior off campus
- Bellevue man charged with raping minor
- Paul Brent Gibbs
- Police, fire agencies to stage weeklong active-shooter drill in Hailey