Mikaela Shiffrin won a record 83rd World Cup race on Tuesday, breaking the tie with Lindsey Vonn. Shiffrin's giant slalom victory happened at the Kronplatz resort in the Italian Dolomites. Shiffrin is four World Cup wins away from Ingemar Stenmark’s all-time record of 86 World Cup wins. “I was a bit nervous for the second run but mostly I hate waiting,” said Shiffrin. “Finally, when it was time to go, everything went quiet, and I just pushed as hard as I could every turn. It was pretty amazing to come to the finish and see that I was quite fast." For full coverage, go to www.mtexpress.com.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum to back winter homeless shelter in Hailey
- Hailey P&Z OKs conversion of assisted living facility to workforce housing
- Deputy stops suspected burglary in Ketchum
- All you need is 'LUV': New air filtration system brings technology to Ketchum before anywhere else
- With a simpler plan, Ketchum set to try again on tax for housing
- Bobby Farrelly’s Gutter Snipes arrive for annual Suns series
- Moose attack sends Ketchum woman to the hospital
- Warm Springs moose relocated to Carey area
- David (Dave) Manookian
- Jeffery Raymond French