These six wagons, usually housed in Ketchum’s Ore Wagon Museum, are about to have their annual moment in the spotlight. At 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Wagon Days Big Hitch Parade will get underway. Every year, dozens of parade entries stream through Ketchum, celebrating the area’s mining roots in one of the largest nonmotorized parades in the country. In addition to the parade, attendees can enjoy live music, cowboy poetry, activities for children, food and craft vendors, a tribal dance demonstration and much more. Visit wagondays.net to see everything on the docket.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Superintendent: Despite drop-off, school year is ‘settling in nicely’