Amos Yang, principal cellist of the Sun Valley Music Festival, takes his cues from Maestro Alasdair Neale during the orchestra's program highlighting "the lighter side" of Tchaikovsky and Schubert on Tuesday, July 26. The festival continues this week with a "Stories and Poems," showcasing the work of composer Benjamin Britten today, July 29, followed by a performance of Beethoven's "Pastoral" symphony, Symphony No. 6 in F Major, on Tuesday, Aug. 2. Both shows take place at the Sun Valley Pavilion and are free to attend.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- South-county crash leaves 3 injured, one in critical condition
- Hop Porter Park in Hailey dries out due to miscommunication
- North Fork campsites closed due to bear encounters
- Hailey leaders oppose Sunbeam redesign plans
- First day of school pushed back to Sept. 1
- After delay, Sun Valley leaders ratify Festival Meadow contract
- Sunbeam developer seeks 15-unit reduction
- Jonathan Michael Myers
- County, Valley cities consider e-bike regulations, violations
- Chris Cord