In 1907, some 500 members of the Mixed Band of Shoshone, Bannock and Sheepeater Indians were forced to march more than 200 miles from their homes near Salmon, Idaho, to the Fort Hall Shoshone-Bannock Reservation near Pocatello. Some died along the way. Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- SVED: Blaine County economy ‘isn’t working’ for many locals
- Ketchum P&Z gives green light to residential project
- Roaming ‘Wild And Free’ In Idaho
- Del Lee Oveson
- BCSD clarifies school lunch policy
- Lois Francis McDonald
- County, court draft plan for DUIs
- Idaho drivers ranked 7th worst in the country
- School lunch policy sparks panic, clarification