Spirit n’ Motion Athletic School in south Hailey offers classes and camps throughout summer at its 3950 Woodside Blvd. facility across from Power Engineers.
Kids 5-18 can enjoy active camps that include gymnastics, cheerleading, arts and crafts, games, swimming, outdoor adventures and team building.
The classes run Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Camps cost $119 for Monday through Wednesday or $199 for Monday through Friday.
- From June 17-19, kids can check out “Tumble Time” gymnastics skills camp.
- June 24-26 will be “Flip Time” gymnastics skills camp.
- July 8-12 will offer “Extreme Sports” camp.
- From July 15-19 kids can explore at “Outdoor Idaho Adventure” camp.
- July 22-24 there will be a “Tumbling Twisters” gymnastics skills camp.
- From July 29 through Aug. 2 kids can look forward to “Wild Animal Adventure” camp.
- Offered from Aug. 6-10 is “SMAS Competitive Cheer Choreography” camp ($300).
- Aug. 12-16 kids can soak in “Wet and Wild” camp.
- From Aug. 19-23 kids will be “Ooey, Gooey, Slimy, Sloppy” camp.
- From Aug. 26-29 there will be the “SMAS Competitive Gymnastics” camp, with many guest coaches.
For more information call 720-4306, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit spiritnmotion.com.