on Wednesday — May 26, 2004
- Request for name change by Wendy
Jo Maxey Marlowe.
- Amended Notice of Trustee’s Sale
Sept. 3, at 10 a.m. at Sun Valley Title in Ketchum of a condominium
in Parkside VI, 229 A14 Pinewood Lane.
- Rescheduled Notice of Trustee’s Sale on Thurs., May 27, at 10 a.m. at Alliance Title & Escrow in Nampa, Idaho, of codominiums at 2705 and 2709 Wildwood Circle, and 2714 and 2718 Arlington Ave, in Caldwell, Idaho.
- Notification of pre-trial conference and termination hearing in Idaho 4th Judicial District Court, Ada County, in the interest of Gaant Milerburg.
- City of Carey Fair Housing Resolution.
- City of Carey public notification of nondiscrimination and grievance procedure under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- West Magic Fire Commissioners notice of public meeting June 5 at 10 a.m..
- Notice of public hearing before the Ketchum Planning and Zoning District on Mon., June 4, at 5:30 p.m., in City Hall, on the Trail Creek West Homeowners’ Assn. application for a subdivision regarding 591 Second Ave S.
- Notice of regular meeting of Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission Thurs, June 10 at 6:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse, on the Bluegrouse Ridge Subdivision application.
- Notice of public hearing before the Carey City Council June 15, at 7 p.m. in Carey City Hall on a subdivision application by Saul Chavez.
the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the
paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call